Save The Dates August 7-10, 2014
Choosing My Elective by Yaminah Espinosa, DO. ACOFP CA Resident Board member
Choosing my elective was the easiest decision I’ve made this year. I wanted to work with persons who have Down syndrome and was overjoyed to learn that I could work at UCI’s Down syndrome clinic with talented mentors. I’m halfway done with my elective block and time seems to be moving too quickly. The journey is inspiring, eye opening, and is allowing me to learn more than I could have hoped. Read the full article.
ACOFP CA is going social . ..
Meet your ACOFP CA president
Rick Hirsch, DO
Dr. Rick Hirsch is a family physician in practice since 2000 and in private practice in Upland, California since 2003. He received his undergraduate degree in Biochemistry from Loma Linda University in Riverside, Ca. He has a Master’s of Science in Health Professions Education from Western University where he graduated from Medical school in 1997 and is a current Clinical Professor of Family Medicine.
Dr. Hirsch is board certified in Family Medicine and is on staff at Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, San Antonio Community Hospital, Casa Colina Centers for Rehabilitation, Montclair Hospital Medical Center and Kindred Hospital of Ontario.
Dr. Hirsch previously served on the Board of Directors for OPSC. He has served on the Board of Directors of ACOFP CA from 2009 and was inducted in as President in August of 2013.
Dr. Hirsch is proud to be of service to the members of ACOFP CA and welcomes all questions or suggestions. email@example.com
The New ACOFP CA Board took office August 3, 2013. Your 2013/2014 board members are:
- President - Rick Hirsch, DO
- President elect/Treasurer and Program Chair- - Dave Connett, DO, FACOFP
- Secretary - Alesia Wagner, DO, FACOFP
- Immediate Past President/Convention Chair - Steven Barag, DO, FACOFP
- Board Member and Membership Chair- Michael Lee, DO
- Board Member - Abraham Chen, DO
- Board Member - Elizabeth dos Santos, DO
- Board Member and Academic Chair - Mark Shiu, DO, FACOFP
- Board Member - Steve Kamajian, DO, FACOFP
- Emeritus Member - M. Jay Porcelli, DO, FACOFP dist.
- Emeritus Member - Ethan Allen DO, FACOFP
- Resident Board Member -Yaminah Espinosa, DO
- Student Board Member - David Lee
Questions about anything ACOFP CA related - email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PO Box 486
Rancho Cucamonga, California 91729
ACOFP CA 38th Annual Scientific Medical Seminar Dates
August 7 - 10, 2014 at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, CA
Regstration Open January 2014
ACOFP CA Members 24/7 Access to Your ACOFP CA CME Certificates issued from 2007 - 2012.
How to access your ACOFP CA CME certificates ......
- Go to www.acofpca.org
- Under Membership Drop Down Menu - choose Member Portal.
- Login using your ACOFP CA username and password.
- Click on Professional Development.
- Your ACOFP CME certificates can be printed and/or downloaded from this page.
Please note this service is only available for members of ACOFP CA.
If you do not know your usename or password, during this process above you are given the option to have your username and/or password sent to you via the email you have registered in your ACOFP CA member profile.