BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Join ACOFP CA Online
Be Heard on Key Physician Issues
For the next two years, our strong advocacy activities in Washington, D.C. will focus on six objectives…
- Medical Liability Reform
- Physician Payment Policies
- Protect Physicians Ability to Practice Medicine
- Promote and Protect Physicians’ Ability to Care for Patients
- Patient Access to Quality Medical Care
- Graduate Medical Education
Keep up with medical advances
Opportunities to improve patient care and earn CME credits are perhaps your most important Member benefits.
For more information on Continuing Medical Education:
Give back to the Osteopathic community.
Further your professional development while you give back to the osteopathic community.
- Become involved by volunteering for a California committees or task force
- Earn recognition at the highest level with the designation of Fellow or Distinguished Fellow for dedication, experience, and contributions to your organization and profession.
- Become a Preceptor and actively guide California students through their osteopathic education
Practice Management Resources
- Get help to grow your practice.
- California Practice Opportunities
- Find the right job and make it easier for employers to find you!