The ACOFP-CA will award the following scholarships to qualified graduating seniors at a California College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Two $1,000 Scholarships
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as a senior at an accredited California osteopathic medical school.
- Student member of ACOFP CA (membership is free for students) and active with an ACOFP CA Student Chapter for at least one year.
- Involvement in some community service such as Mini Health Fairs, Cholesterol BP, etc.
- Graduating in top 25% of the class.
- Submission copy of a signed Family Practice AOA approved contract
- Submit a personal letter explaining how you meet the criteria outlined above.
- Awards will go directly to the student.
- Application deadline is 2/15